These Days Go By

I'm sorry it's taken so long to update this blog. Relocation, a change in my life situation, and daily malaise have been the main culprits preventing me from posting. I feel like my life has been consumed by bullshit. All encompassing, ubiquitous bullshit from which there is no escape. I could go on in detail but some things are better left in the realm of the abstract. Ultimately, happiness is only attainable through acceptance of my situation and constructive behavior that furthers my own life and those around me. I must emerge from the sleepy malaise that has come to define my life. Maybe a harbor will arise on the horizon, but until then it's just another lonely sunset in suburban dystopia. How mortal it all is, still it is there, and mine for a moment.

Comments

Popular Posts