People Disgust Me


I'm so sick of everything lately. I'm sick of seeing people parading around like they matter, of conspicuous consumption, of this bullshit society that means absolutely nothing anymore, of the phoniness in everything. I'm sick of seeing litter on the ground, of seeing the youth emulate the garbage they see on TV, of pop-culture, of reality television, of fake designer goods (and the people who wear them). I'm sick of dealing with people in general, of seeing the emptiness in their eyes and the dust in their hearts. I'm sick of fatasses propelling themselves around grocery stores in motorized wheelchairs, of people trying to prove their worth with things, of seeing abandoned forts in people's back yards, of the false appearance of promises. I'm sick of the fraud of established society. This isn't me existing in some parallel misanthropic fantasy world, this is reality.

I swear to god I'm so fucking close to leaving it all behind and going to live in the woods somewhere.

Comments

  1. The Truth, like water, cleanses and nourishes.It will sting for a while but then soothe the spirit.

    There is no going back to the world of ghosts now.

    Are there more like you? Then there is still hope for this world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I like hanging out with 8 year olds all day. They are the most honest people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah It's true,humans are greedy and vicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People make me sick to my fucking stomach too. I just came from encyclopedia dramaticas' offended. Jesus, to think that actually happen just makes my skin crawl. It's amazing what people can do to other human beings.It also made me realize I don't have it that bad. Yet. Do not go to that fucking website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts